Last updated: August 8th, 2019
The COMPANY is a platform that connects professionals in the A/V industry and helps them showcase their experience and skills on their profile page and gives them the ability to apply to or post job offers.
1. The information we collect and use
The COMPANY uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality of customer data and to protect it against manipulation, loss and destruction. The retention and disclosure of customer data is subject to strict security procedures. The COMPANY employees and third parties contracted with the COMPANY are familiar with the requirements of data protection and can only access it if necessary, for providing the SERVICE.
- The COMPANY collects personal data that You voluntarily provide us when creating a User account as an individual or a legal entity. We also collect personal data when You sign up for email newsletters or alerts on the SERVICE. Personal data contain Your name, email, contact information, Your age, Your location, as well as other information You provide to the COMPANY.
- The COMPANY collects information on the SERVICE in conjunction with posting jobs notices and subscribing for membership.
- The COMPANY logs your visits and use of the SERVICE, such as when you view or click on content, other Users’ profiles, job notices, or ads, perform a search or apply for jobs. We use log-ins, cookies, device information and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify You, Your location, connection time and log Your use. This information is automatically collected for promotional and analytic purposes, but also in order to detect, prevent and eliminate harmful actions or potentially harmful actions in the system.
- The COMPANY may also obtain information about you through third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, social media platforms, and marketing partners, following your consent.
2. Examples of how the COMPANY uses Your data
- To create an account for You to use the SERVICE.
- To connect you with other users as a purpose of the SERVICE
- To respond to Your requests or to manage User accounts.
- To respond to search parameters filtering your data as a purpose of the SERVICE
- To receive product feedback and understand our Users better in order to improve the SERVICE.
- To monitor the safety and security of the SERVICE.
- To use data and content about Users for communications promoting membership, job posting, and engagement with the COMPANY, on the COMPANY properties and across other platforms.
- To target and measure the performance of advertisements displayed to Users directly by the COMPANY or through third party advertising partners, on and off the COMPANY.
- To personalize the COMPANY to give you a better experience, such as sending you targeted job postings based on your location, or given information about You
The COMPANY may disclose Your personal data to third parties in connection with a corporate transaction where all or a portion of the business (e.g., a portion that includes the COMPANY’s customer lists) is transferred . The COMPANY also may disclose Your personal data if disclosure is required by law or as part of a lawsuit or government investigation or proceeding, or in order to permit us to exercise or preserve the COMPANY’s legal rights or take action regarding potentially illegal activities or to protect the safety of any person.
The COMPANY reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor information, comments or other content that You voluntarily disclose and post on the SERVICE with a purpose ensuring the ethical environment within the SERVICE. The COMPANY reserves the right to remove any such information or material for any reason or no reason, including without limitation, if in our sole opinion such information or material violates, or may violate, any applicable law or the General Terms and Conditions or to protect or defend the rights of the COMPANY or property or those of any third party. The COMPANY also reserves the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
COMPANY allows direct interaction between the Users and the CONTENT provided by the SERVICE. COMPANY has no control over the form and the content of all possible direct user interactions between these entities and therefore is not and cannot be responsible for the reliability, security and legal permissibility of the interaction. By using the SERVICE, User accepts that the COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all the information, nor the quality and other characteristics of the CONTENT provided by the SERVICE.
3. How the COMPANY shares information
If You decided to register as an individual, You may choose to make Your profile fully visible to all registered Users on the SERVICE by choosing a Professional subscription package, which also makes it publicly discoverable across the World Wide Web, or not publicly discoverable by choosing a Simple subscription package, where only Users which are logged in and have a subscription plan have access.
If You decided to register as a legal entity, You may choose to make the profile of Your legal entity fully visible to all registered Users with a subscription plan on the SERVICE by choosing a Premium subscription package, which also makes it publicly discoverable across the World Wide Web.
You may modify the information you have provided to the COMPANY at any time through Your User profile settings.
From time to time, the COMPANY may partner with unaffiliated companies or individuals for market research, product development, quality assurance testing, or similar purposes. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to personal data, and we ensure their fulfillment of contractual obligations to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of such information and all obligations relevant to the data processors.
The COMPANY, as a data controller, collects and shares data with different data processors in the following categories:
Technology and Infrastructure: The COMPANY distributes data to processors in order to host, enable and support the COMPANY platform and service.
Analytics and Reporting: the COMPANY distributes data to analytics platforms to better understand user behavior and track key business metrics, in order to provide a better service to its Users.
Marketing Partners: the COMPANY distributes data to marketing companies to facilitate email marketing, campaigns, on-site promotions, and social media, search, and display advertising campaigns.
Internal Data Transfers
Children under age of 16
Person under age of 16, children, are prohibited from using the SERVICE of the COMPANY.
4. Data retention
The COMPANY retains personal data during our contractual relationship duration where there is a reasonable business need to retain such data.
5. Additional rights, rules, and provisions for European Economic Area Users
You have the privacy rights available to You at any time free of charge:
- Right to withdraw a consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw Your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that You provided to the COMPANY.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about You.
- Right to object to processing: you may have the right to request that the COMPANY stops processing Your Personal Data and/or to stop sending You marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require the COMPANY to correct any of Your Personal Data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if You feel the above conditions aren’t being met.
6. Links to other websites
7. Security of your data
The COMPANY is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We attempt to follow policies and procedures that will protect against unauthorized access to Your personally identifiable information. No amount of measures is 100% secure, however. We cannot make any promises or guarantees that Your data will be safe, and You provide information to us at Your own risk.
8. How to contact us
You may contact the COMPANY, Duart j.d.o.o., regarding our privacy practices at the following address: Duart j.d.o.o., Rapska 67, 10 000 Zagreb, OIB: 75153126695, email@example.com , +385 98 408784.